Smart Fashion Runway, initiated by PMQ, is a creative program for Hong Kong fashion designers to showcase their talents to industry experts and the general public, through engaging them in innovations and new trends.
Our Education Director Kay Liu will join the Design Dialogue led by Vivianne Lau (Smart Fashion Runway) with Kay Wong (Co-founder of Fashion Clinic), Johanna Ho (Co-founder of Phvlo), Denise Ho (Consultant of The R Collective) on the developments, opportunities and challenges in fashion industry from different perspectives under the theme of 'Fashion conscious | Conscious fashion' on 8 September 2-4 pm.
DATE & TIME
8 September (Sat) 2-4 pm (Please arrive at 13:45)
QUBE, 2/F, PMQ,
35 Aberdeen Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Kay Liu - Education Director of Redress
- Kay Wong - Co-founder of Fashion Clinic
- Johanna Ho - Co-founder of Phvlo
- Denise Ho - Consultant of The R Collective
- Vivianne Lau - Smart Fashion Runway 2018 Team